Wednesday, January 7, 2009

it's been a while....

So sorry it's been while since I have posted a blog. This holiday season was a little busier than I expected. Christmas was great! Time with the family is always special. You'll notice our family christmas photo posted below, sorry if my smile is a little off...... it had been a long day. We didn't quite make it to get cards made this year but definitely next year!

I've hit the 17 week mark of the pregnancy this week, only a few more weeks and we can find out what we are having. :) We will be happy with either a boy or a girl ~ just as long as we have a healthy baby.

One bittersweet note, my grandpa passed away on Sunday the 28th of december. It's sad that he's gone but it makes me happy to know that he is with grandma.

I think that's about all for this blog, I will try to post again next week. Love to all!

~christina






3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you havve joined in on blogging! Be careful it is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your grandpa - that sucks. But I am very glad you are doing well w/ baby ewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you go Christina? We need some baby updates or somethin. ; )

    ReplyDelete