Thursday, December 11, 2008

so here we go.....


After many requests to start a blog, I'm finally getting it done. This is to help family and friends keep up with the ins and outs of our lives and to follow us along as we prepare for a new addition to our family.

For those that we haven't seen to officially tell........ we are going to have a baby in June! We found out in November that I was already 11 weeks along. As of today I am 13 weeks and 2 days, so the first trimester has gone by without any problems. I actually didn't really have morning sickness, I just felt like I had a cold that was taking forever to go away. The symptom that I've dealt with most has been the nausea. Thanks to Ashley, the pregnancy pops that she provided have helped put an end to the nausea. Pictures of our first sonogram are posted, it's hard to believe how much the baby was already formed at 11 weeks.

Christmas is right around the corner, it's so hard to believe there is only 14 days left. I'm looking forward to a week off from work to spend time with family and get plenty of rest.
Well, I guess I'd better get back to work. I'll do my best to update this blog as much as possible. Much love to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment